1. Church is God LIVING in His SAINTS to BUILD for Himself a SPIRITUAL HOUSE, as the Bible says: “Know ye not that YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” [1 Corinthians 3:16] Therefore, Church is not brick and glass but “… LIVELY STONES, are built up a SPIRITUAL HOUSE, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ” [1 Peter 2:5] The TRUE CHURCH is the “LITTLE FLOCK” of SAINTS established on the revelation of TRUTH in Jesus Christ, and to whom He said: “FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” [Luke 12:32] Regrettably, there is a MAN-MADE Church in every generation that threatens the “LITTLE FLOCK”, hence the EXHORTATION to “FEAR NOT”. Thus, said the Lord: “They shall PUT YOU OUT OF THE SYNAGOGUES: yea, the TIME COMETH, THAT WHOSOEVER KILLETH YOU WILL THINK THAT HE DOETH GOD SERVICE” [John 16:2] The Jewish Church partially fulfilled this PROPHECY, in DELUDED conviction of doing God a favour. The ubiquitous DELUDED CHURCH of this age is destined to fulfil the PROPHECY to the letter “… BECAUSE THEY RECEIVED NOT THE LOVE OF TRUTH, that they might be saved…. GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should BELIEVE A LIE” [2 Thessalonians 2:10-11]
2. WordNet Dictionary defines DELUSION as “erroneous BELIEF that is held in the face of EVIDENCE to the contrary”. The sure foundation of FAITH in Jesus Christ is HOPE, “For we are SAVED BY HOPE, BUT HOPE THAT IS SEEN IS NOT HOPE: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?” [Romans 8:24] HOPE in Jesus Christ is SINGULAR and fastened on what we shall be at His appearance, as the Bible says: “Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that when he shall appear, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM; for we shall see him as he is” [1 John 3:2] What we shall be at His Coming is the bond that unites us in “… ONE BODY, and ONE SPIRIT, even as ye are called in ONE HOPE of your calling” [Ephesians 4:4] If HOPE is ONE, there must necessarily be ONE BODY, that is, the TRUE CHURCH under ONE SPIRIT. DELUDED CHURCH is not ONE BODY, but a monstrous network of denominations, each one parading HOPES outside ONE HOPE of our calling in Jesus Christ. One says I am CATHOLIC; another says I am METHODIST or PENTECOSTAL, etc., as it is written: “For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?” [1 Corinthians 3:4] Brethren, if it is ONE HOPE, there cannot be many BODIES. I therefore charge you not to rest your FAITH on denominational doctrines, but on SURE HOPE of Christ’s Coming when “WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM”
3. Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary and Thesaurus defines DELUSION as “inability to distinguish between WHAT IS REAL and WHAT ONLY SEEMS TO BE REAL”. The Bible says: “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though HE WAS RICH, yet for your sakes HE BECAME POOR, that YE THROUGH HIS POVERTY MIGHT BE RICH: [2 Corinthians 8:9] That “HE WAS RICH” and “HE BECAME POOR” were by no means a reflection of Christ’s financial status, but of “TRUE RICHES OF THE GLORY OF HIS INHERITANCE IN THE SAINTS” [Ephesians 1:18] REAL RICHES of the Church are SPIRITUAL not MATERIAL, and are summarized in “… ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS in heavenly places in Christ” [Ephesians 1:3] Beloved, beware of “… men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, SUPPOSING THAT GAIN IS GODLINESS” who flaunt filthy lucre as PROOF of RICHES of Christ’s glory [1 Timothy 6:5] They are drunk with STRONG DELUSION, unable to distinguish REAL RICHES of Christ from fleeting illusions of MATERIAL PROSPERITY. Thus, says the Lord: “Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; AND KNOWEST NOT THAT THOU ART WRETCHED, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked” [Revelation 3:17] I exhort you in the name of the Lord, come out of DELUDED CONGREGATIONS, where material riches are celebrated above “SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS” and stand firm in SURE HOPE of Christ’s Coming, when we shall be clothed with unspeakable glory.
4. The TRUE CHURCH is God working in us “… to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the POWER THAT WORKETH IN US” [Ephesians 3:20] The “POWER THAT WORKETH IN US” is the Holy Ghost, which the apostles received when they were“… FIILED WITH THE HOLY GHOST, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance’ [Acts 2:4] I make bold to say the business of Church is not dependent on FINANCIAL ACUMEN, MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES or ORATORY, but the POWER of the Holy Ghost working in us. Listen to Apostle Paul: “And my speech and my preaching was not with ENTICING WORDS OF MAN’S WISDOM, but in DEMONSTRATION OF THE SPIRIT AND OF POWER: That your FAITH SHOULD NOT STAND IN THE WISDOM OF MEN, BUT IN THE POWER OF GOD” [1 Corinthians 2:4-5] The POWER of the Holy Ghost turns the wretched sinner into a SAINT, adds souls to the Church and builds us up into ONE TRUE CHURCH. God alone adds to His Church and every “CHURCH GROWTH STRATEGY” outside the POWER of the Holy Ghost is DELUSION, as it is written: “… And the LORD ADDED TO THE CHURCH DAILY such as should be saved” [Acts 2:47] Those who pretend to build Church with EXTORTED OFFERING, LOANS, SORCERY and MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES are DELUDED. Beloved, let us quit SELF DECEPTION and allow God to work in us to fulfil His PURPOSE. If you will REPENT and seek the Lord Jesus Christ, “… YE SHALL RECEIVE POWER, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you… “[Acts 1:8]
5. I charge you to listen to the heavenly voice, saying: “… COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues” [Revelation 18:4] I enjoin you to come out of DELUDED CHURCH and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour in SURE HOPE of His imminent appearance, amen.