1. There was no mention of APOSTLES in the OLD TESTAMENT, not for want of candidates, but of CALLING and PURPOSE of God to REVEAL Himself in Jesus Christ, “WHICH IN OTHER AGES WAS NOT MADE KNOWN unto the sons of men, as it is now REVEALED unto his holy APOSTLES and PROPHETS by the Spirit” [Ephesians 3:5] APOSTLES are the secret weapon of God to RECONCILE “ALL THINGS” to Himself through Jesus Christ. They are His ENVOYS, established with POWER hitherto the world had not known, “For it pleased the Father that IN HIM SHOULD ALL FULNESS DWELL; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven” [Colossians 1:19-20] Listen closely, Christ’s DISCIPLES received the Holy Ghost at PENTECOST, but the APOSTLES got more; they were separated unto the Lord with POWER according to the promise in Acts 1:8, “And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. And OF THE REST DURST NO MAN JOIN HIMSELF TO THEM: but the people magnified them” [Acts 5:12-13]
2. The CALLING of APOSTLES is the prerogative of Christ, even as “Paul, an APOSTLE, (not of men, NEITHER BY MAN, but BY JESUS CHRIST, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)” [Galatians 1:1] APOSTLESHIP is not an office attained by promotion, Christ alone chooses whom He would, as it is written: ““And he goeth up into a mountain, and CALLETH UNTO HIM WHOM HE WOULD: and they came unto him. And he ordained twelve, that THEY SHOULD BE WITH HIM, and that he might send them forth to preach” [Mark 3:13-14] A man’s desire to be an APOSTLE does not count, APOSTLES were ordained in Christ before the foundation of the world, to be “BE WITH HIM”, “These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which FOLLOW the LAMB WITHERSOEVER HE GOETH. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb” [Revelation 14:4] The office of APOSTLE is not for adulterers and marriage does not defile. It is not a reward for long service, but an everlasting ministry reserved for ETERNAL COMPANIONS of Christ [Matthew 20:23] Let every man that calls himself or is called an APOSTLE be careful not to end up as LIAR, as some did in the Church in Ephesus, CALLING themselves APOSTLES when they were not, thus says the Lord: “I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which SAY THEY ARE APOSTLES, AND ARE NOT, and hast found them LIARS” [Revelation 2:2]
3. The word APOSTLE means “SENT”, as of men sent with the MANDATE of Christ to establish the TRUTH and RECONCILE men to God through Jesus Christ in all ages. The twelve APOSTLES laid the foundation in Christ and testified, “NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” [Acts 4:12] They went from place to place, expounding the MYSTERY OF GODLINESS; how God was manifest in Jesus Christ, died on the Cross and rose up the third day to purchase ETERNAL LIFE for us [1Timothy 3:16] After their demise, God raised others, who took the GOSPEL to the nations, pulled down satanic strongholds and set the captives of the mighty free to serve the Lord. They went as SENT, refusing the enticement of fame and filthy lucre, saying; “… It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word” [Acts 6:2-4] Brethren, what shall we say of the army of APOSTLES in our Churches, who sit as feudal lord over the flocks, SERVING TABLES and refuse to be SENT “For such are FALSE APOSTLES, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light” [2 Corinthians 11:13-14]
4. The MANDATE OF APOSTLES is the AUTHORITY of Christ to establish the TRUTH in every age by the preaching of the “… WISDOM OF GOD IN A MYSTERY, even the HIDDEN WISDOM, which God ordained before the world unto our glory” [1Corinthians 2:7] The HIDDEN WISDOM of God is Christ working and speaking through His APOSTLES, with POWER to BIND and LOOSE on earth and in heaven, as it is written: “And I will give unto thee the KEYS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN: and whatsoever thou shalt BIND ON EARTH shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt LOOSE ON EARTH shall be loosed in heaven” [Matthew 16:19] Listen carefully, the POWER to BIND and LOOSE is the REVELATION of God manifest in Jesus Christ which no man may comprehend outside the WISDOM of God, “And without controversy great is the MYSTERY OF GODLINESS: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH,… “ [1 Timothy 3:16] This is the GOSPEL, the FOUNDATION of APOSTLES in every age, even now. If any man reckons, he is an APOSTLE, let him renounce “… the hidden things of DISHONESTY, not walking in CRAFTINESS, nor handling the WORD of God DECEITFULLY; but by MANIFESTATION OF TRUTH commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God” [2 Corinthians 4:2] Beloved, the FOUNDATION of the APOSTLES is laid before you, “… let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon” [1 Corinthians 3:10]
5. Friend, the foundation of ETERNAL RELEVANCE is set before you; accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, amen
Let us, therefore, be established in the TRUTH and be wary of MERCHANTS OF FAITH who turn the Bible upside down, “For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath” [Mark 4:25] ...
1. FAITH is the currency of our relationship with God, and God, not any man is the REWARDER of those who diligently seek Him, “… behold, I COME QUICKLY; says the Lord, and MY REWARD IS WITH ME, to give every man according as his WORK shall be” [Revelation 22:12] As long as we are in this BODY, there is no REWARD of FAITH; but GIFTS to WORK in the Lord’s Vineyard in HOPE of His COMING when we shall be duly REWARDED, as it is written: “Now FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of things HOPED FOR, the EVIDENCE of THINGS NOT SEEN” [Hebrews 11:1] SUBSTANCE of our HOPE is the Holy Ghost, “the EARNEST OF OUR INHERITANCE”, the EVIDENCE is the PAIN of the Cross [Ephesians 1:13-14, 1 Corinthians 15:30-31] FAITH is not a doctrine but a decision to daily CRUCIFY the FLESH and live in the POWER of Christ’s RESURRECTION. The EVIDENCE of Christ’s LIFE in us is the PAIN of FELLOWSHIP OF HIS SUFFERING, as it is written: “That I MAY KNOW HIM, and the POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION, and the FELLOWSHIP OF HIS SUFFERINGS, being made conformable unto his death” [Philippians 3:10]
2. By FAITH we are born anew in the likeness of Christ, “Being BORN AGAIN, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the WORD OF GOD, which LIVETH and ABIDETH FOR EVER” [1 Peter 1:23] The SPIRIT of Christ is in us both to will and do His WILL, but the FLESH is contrary, “For the FLESH LUSTETH AGAINST THE SPIRIT, and the Spirit against the flesh: and THESE ARE CONTRARY the one to the other: so that YE CANNOT DO THE THINGS THAT YE WOULD” [Galatians 5:17] As long as we are in this BODY, the SPIRIT in us is at war against the FLESH; every time we submit to the HOLY SPIRIT, the FLESH is battered with PAIN. When we pander to the FLESH, the HOLY SPIRIT is GRIEVED, and we are at grave risk of perdition, “And GRIEVE NOT the HOLY SPIRIT of God, whereby ye are SEALED unto the day of redemption” [Ephesians 4:30] The PAIN of walking in the SPIRIT, daily CRUCIFYING the appetite of SELF is the EVIDENCE we are ALIVE in Christ [Romans 7:6] Let no man deceive you, proof of FAITH is not material GAIN as some preach, “… destitute of the truth, SUPPOSING that GAIN IS GODLINESS: from such withdraw thyself” [1 Timothy 6:5] The EVIDENCE of our FAITH is the fortitude with which we bear the PAIN of denying PASSION and AMBITIONS which though LAWFUL are not EXPEDIENT and do not EDIFY, as it is written: “All things are lawful for me, but ALL THINGS ARE NOT EXPEDIENT: all things are lawful for me, but all things EDIFY NOT” [1 Corinthians 10:23]
3. The PAIN of FAITH in a world addicted to wickedness and corruption is sheer AGONY, “We are TROUBLED on every side, yet not DISTRESSED; we are PERPLEXEVED, BUT NOT IN DESPAIR; PERSECUTED, but NOT FORSAKEN; CAST DOWN, but NOT DESTROYED, … that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body” [2 Corinthians 4:8-9] Though HEIRS of everlasting glory, we are not immune to AFFLICTIONS occasioned by erstwhile friends and family, whose mouths and hands Satan employ to mock and provoke to no end. The PAIN runs deep, considering the years spent together and memories shared, but we do not DESPAIR; we pray and have HOPE of their SALVATION, “And HOPE MAKETH NOT ASHAMED; because the LOVE OF GOD is shed abroad IN OUR HEARTS by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us” [Romans 5:5] We are the righteousness of God in a generation caught in the tailspin of a dying world; our natural senses are daily assaulted with worldly pleasures and our souls VEXED to breaking point, even as Lot “… (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, VEXED HIS RIGHTEOUS SOUL from day to day with their UNLAWFUL DEEDS;)” [2 Peter 2:7-8] At a time like this, how do we reconcile our FAITH with the righteousness of Lot, without EVIDENCE that our “RIGHTEOUS SOULS” are VEXED by what we SEE and HEAR in this wicked and adulterous generation, “And why stand we in JEOPARDY EVERY HOUR? I PROTEST BY YOUR REJOICING which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I DIE DAILY” [1 Corinthians 15:30-31]
4. PAIN is not defeat, but a reminder this BODY is temporary, “For which cause WE FAINT NOT; but though our OUTWARD MAN PERISH, yet the INWARD MAN IS RENEWED day by day. For our light AFFLICTION, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and ETERNAL WEIGHT OF GLORY;” [2 Corinthians 4:16-17] Those who allure and entice you with mantras of false PROSPERITY sell you LIES from pits of hell, “For when they speak great swelling WORDS OF VANITY, they allure through the LUSTS OF THE FLESH, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error” [2 Peter 2:18] Listen carefully, profession of FAITH without EVIDENCE of PAIN of rejection, persecution and mockery is DELUSION occasioned by LIES, “And for this cause God SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should BELIEVE A LIE: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had PLEASURE IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS” [2 Thessalonians 2:11-12] As the day draws near when we shall be free of this BODY of SIN, our in ward man GROANS more than ever to be clothed with our heavenly BODY, “… a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be CLOTHED UPON WITH OUR HOUSE WHICH IS FROM HEAVEN” [2 Corinthians 5:1-2] Friend, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today and you will not be naked at His appearance, amen
1. We are conceived in SIN, and JUDGMENT hangs on every neck, “For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of the glory of God; Being JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE through the redemption that is in Christ” [Romans 3:23-24] The righteousness of God requires SIN to be JUDGED, for which Satan and his cohorts were condemned to PERDITION; the same fate applied to us, but God made a WAY of escape; that the PURPOSE of RECONCILIATION might be established by the CALLING OF GRACE in Jesus Christ, “And, having made PEACE through the BLOOD OF HIS CROSS, by him to RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven” [Colossians 1:20] The only ONE who could make PEACE and RECONCILE us to God is ONE who was not subject to SIN and whose nature is righteousness, GOD. This is no doubt a MYSTERY, how God established precepts of MERCY, while He prepared Himself a BODY to offer for SIN, that by the CALLING OF GRACE He might RECONCILE us to Himself “To wit, that GOD WAS IN CHRIST, RECONCILING THE WORLD unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation” [2 Corinthians 5:19]
2. The CALLING OF GRACE was heralded by MERCY, with the shedding of blood of animals from which God made “COATS OF SKINS”, “Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make COATS OF SKINS, and CLOTHED THEM” [Genesis 3:21] COATS OF SKINS signify MERCY as COVER against JUDGMENT of SIN, but MERCY did not take SIN away “For it is not possible that the BLOOD of BULLS and GOATS SHOULD TAKE AWAY SINS” [Hebrews 10:4] From Adam to John the Baptist, we were like men under PAROLE; we had protection against JUDGMENT but lacked power over SIN, “Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, TILL THE SEED SHOULD COME to whom the PROMISE WAS MADE, …” [Galatians 3:19] Brethren, the purpose of MERCY is served, the SEED has come which should break the power of SIN and DEATH, as it is written: “I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between THEY SEED and HER SEED; it shall BRUISE THY HEAD, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” [Genesis 3:14-15] You see, MERCY had power over JUDGMENT but not SIN, for which reason the Fathers and Prophets struggled but were helpless against SIN, and “These all DIED IN FAITH, not having received the PROMISES, but having seen them afar off, … ” [Hebrews 11:13] Let no man deceive you, your ETERNAL RELEVANCE is not tied to the LAW of TITHES and OFFERINGS, but the CALLING OF GRACE, “Being JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” [Romans 3:24]
3. GRACE is the infallible WISDOM of God to make us HEIRS of His INHERITANCE, “… even the HIDDEN WISDOM, which God ordained BEFORE THE WORLD unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have CRUCIFIED the LORD OF GLORY” [1 Corinthians 2:7-8] God FOREKNEW Satan would fall and infect man with SIN; He FOREKNEW those who would follow the LIE and made provision for those who would abide in the TRUTH to be conformed to His IMAGE “For whom he did FOREKNOW, he also did predestinate to be CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON, that he might be the FIRSTBORN AMONG MANY BRETHREN. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also CALLED: and whom he called, them he also JUSTIFIED: and whom he justified, them he also GLORIFIED” [Romans 8:29-30] What the ordinance of MERCY could not do, GRACE did when God revealed Himself in JFLESH and BLOOD and was offered on the Cross in final settlement for both SIN and DEATH, as it is written: “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of FLESH and BLOOD, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through DEATH he might DESTROY him that had the POWER OF DEATH, that is, the DEVIL” [Hebrews 2:14] God was manifest in Jesus Christ, CALLING all men, irrespective of race and gender. to GRACE, ““And of his fulness have all WE RECEIVED, and GRACE FOR GRACE. For the LAW was given by MOSES, but GRACE and TRUTH CAME BY JESUS CHRIST” [John 1:16-17]
4. The CALLING OF GRACE is the GOSPEL we preach in the name of Jesus Christ, and “Neither is there SALVATION in any other: for there is NONE OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” [Acts 4:12] GRACE has come, the GOSPEL is preached in all languages and the rudiment of SACRIFICES and diverse OFFERINGS no longer suffice for RIGHTSTANDING with God. Listen well, SALVATION is not a RELIGION; It is FAITH in the CALLING OF GRACE, by which we are initiated and established in the MYSTERY of godliness, “And without controversy great is the MYSTERY OF GODLINESS: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory” [1 Timothy 3:16] Friend, the CALLING OF GRACE has CONDITIONS to be met before PEACE and RECONCILIATION with God is activated, “REPENT YE therefore, and be CONVERTED, that your sins may be blotted out, when the TIMES OF REFRESHING shall come from the presence of the Lord” [Acts 3:19] The “TIMES OF REFRESHING” is so close when God shall separate those who took His offer of GRACE from condemn rebels to perdition, “Behold therefore the GOODNESS and SEVERITY of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, IF THOU CONTINUE IN HIS GOODNESS: otherwise THOU ALSO SHALT BE CUT OFF” [Romans 11:22] This may be the final CALLING OF GRACE, REPENT and be CONVERTED in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, amen
1. The world is increasingly disenchanted with a Church that is largely disoriented and lost in her WAYS, “Having a FORM OF GODLINESS, but DENYING THE POWER thereof: … Ever learning, and never able to come to the KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH” [2 Timothy 3:5-7] There is growing vexation in the Church; flocks raised on promises of material prosperity are deluded, many saying: “… it is vain to serve God: and WHAT PROFIT IS IT THAT WE HAVE KEPT HIS ORDINANCE, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts?” [Malachi 3:14] Multitudes are daily led, blindfolded to slaughter by “Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself” [1 Timothy 6:5] Listen carefully, there is nothing on this side of eternity that may compensate for the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross; the reason we SERVE and OBEY God is the CITY OF GOD, “Blessed are they that DO HIS COMMANDMENTS that they may have right to the TREE OF LIFE, and may ENTER in through the gates into the CITY” [Revelation 22:14]
2. The GOSPEL we preach is Christ’s INVITATION to inherit the CITY OF GOD, as it is written: “… I go to PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, and receive you unto myself; that WHERE I AM, THERE YE MAY BE also” [John 14:1-2] We are PILGRIMS in this world, our destination is the CITY prepared for those who come to God through Jesus Christ, and I tell you, “… Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath PREPARED FOR THEM THAT LOVE HIM” [1 Corinthians2:9] We are not alone, the Bible testify of men and women like you and I who gave up whatever was accounted “LAWFUL” to fulfil the pilgrimage. If we are pressed beyond measure by weaknesses of the FLESH and sundry AFFLICTIONS, so were they, if not more and kept the FAITH. They set their COMPASS beyond the present world, refused to be DISTRACTED by what they SEE or how they FEEL, but “… desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath PREPARED FOR THEM A CITY” [Hebrews 11:16] As PILGRIMS and STRANGERS in this world, let us walk worthy of the CALLING, very much aware God has the same rule for us as those who went before, “… let us lay aside every WEIGHT, and the SIN which doth so easily beset us, and let us RUN WITH PATIENCE the RACE that is set before us” [Hebrews 12:1]
3. The CITY OF GOD is the TABERNACLE of our everlasting FELLOWSHIP with the ALMIGHTY, “… Behold, the TABERNACLE OF GOD is with men, and HE WILL DWELL WITH THEM, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God” [Revelation 21:3] The HOLY OF HOLIES in the wilderness was a man-made replica, wherein was the ARK and the High Priest entered once a year; the real, “… city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, TWELVE THOUSAND FURLOND FURLONGS. The LENGTH and the BREADTH and the HEIGHT of it are EQUAL” [Revelation 21:15] The dimensions are mind boggling, 12,000 furlongs, approximately 1,500 miles, in all directions, “… and the CITY was pure GOLD, like unto clear glass” [Revelation 21:18] The CITY extends to space, far beyond the KARMAN LINE of 62 miles above Sea level. The LIFE of God flows through as a river, to wipe away all SORROW and fill every heart with gladness, as it is written: “There is a river, the STREAMS WHEREOF shall MAKE GLAD the CITY OF GOD, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High” [Psalms 46:4] In the midst of the street of it is the TREE OF LIFE, which yield “TWELVE MANNER of FRUITS”, the true “FLESH OF THE SON OF MAN” [John 6:53] In the City, we shall see the Lord, EAT His FLESH and shall be like Him in glory, “And there shall be NO MORE CURSE: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall SEE HIS FACE; and HIS NAME shall be in their foreheads” [Revelation 22:3-4]
4. Beloved, let no man deceive you, the sole purpose of your SALVATION is to take your place in the CITY OF GOD, “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” [Mark 8:36] For this reason, God was manifest in Jesus Christ to RECONCILE us to Himself, “And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven” [Colossians 1:20] We are as SOLDIERS in this world, we have an ADVERSARY who preys on the FLESH, using “THINGS” and “AFFAIRS” of this world to DISTRACT from the WAY. We must, therefore FIGHT day and night to enter the heavenly CITY, for “No man that warreth entangleth himself with the AFFAIRS OF THIS LIFE; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier” [2 Timothy 2:] Palpable distress and general instability around us are signs of the coming of the Lord, many are tired and some are fallen. I know the times are harsh, HOLD ON and WEEP NO MORE, very soon we shall enter the CITY, “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away” [Revelation 21:4]
5. Accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and SAVIOUR, and book your place in the CITY OF GOD, amen
The agony of a PRISONER on death row, the sorrow of a dysfunctional marriage and extreme distress of cruel poverty are the same; they are cries of SOULS incarcerated in a BODY governed by SIN. I have GOOD NEWS for YOU, there is HOPE for your famished SOUL in Jesus Christ “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and WHERE THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS, THERE IS LIBERTY” [2 Corinthians 3:17] ....
1. This world had a BEGINNING, and a predetermined END, “… in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the EARTH also and the works that are therein SHALL BE BURNED UP” [2 Peter 3:10] In Christ, we have firm assurance of a better world than the present, where there shall be no more sorrow, sickness, poverty, death and sundry afflictions, as it is written: “… Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEM THAT LOVE HIM. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: … [1 Corinthians 2:9-10] Those who LOVE God search the Scriptures daily, fully assured of imminent END of this world and taking note of THOSE THINGS “… written for our admonition, upon whom the ENDS of the WORLD ARE COME. Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth TAKE HEED LEST HE FALL” [1 Corinthians 10:11-12] Friend, the “ENDS” of the present world are here, seek the Lord while He may yet be found; place your HOPES and EXPECTATIONS in Him, “For SURELY THERE IS AN END; and thine expectation shall not be cut off” [Proverbs 23:18]
2.BEGINNING OF THE END signify a progression of “ENDS”, as in 1 Corinthians 10: 11-12 and of which the Apostles asked Jesus, “… when shall THESE THINGS be? and what shall be the SIGN of thy coming, and of the END of the world?” [Matthew 24:3] The FIRST END is the FULFILMENT of the TIMES of the GENTILE Church, which began in 1948, when Israel captured Jerusalem and PROPHECY was fulfilled, “… and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the TIMES OF THE GENTILES BE FULFILLED” Luke 21:24] Ever since, the whole earth groan in sorrows like a woman caught in the pains of parturition, “And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, EVEN WE OURSELVES GROAN within ourselves, WAITING FOR THE ADOPTION, to wit, the REDEMPTION OF OUR BODY” [Romans 6:23] As the world lurch from instability to confusion, we are pressed beyond measure but not distressed; our PEACE is anchored on SURE PROPHECY of His imminent appearance to REDEEM us, “… whereunto ye do well that ye TAKE HEED, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the DAY STAR ARISE IN YOUR HEARTS” [2 Peter 1:19] Beloved, the TRANSLATION is the END of the GENTILE Church and our BOARDING PASS is the DAY STAR, which is Christ in you. Friend, are you prepared for the END? Do you have Christ in you?
3. TRANSLATION or RAPTURE as some call it is not the END; afterwards come JACOB’S TROUBLE, “Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the TIME OF JACOB’S TROUBLE; but he shall be saved out of it” [Jeremiah 30:7] A period of excruciating agony, orchestrated by Satan through the MAN OF SIN, to browbeat men to subjection under his jackboots, “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the beast, or the NUMBER of his name” [Revelation 13:17] At her darkest hour, the Lord shall raise TWO PROPHETS to WITNESS and enforce His COVENANT with Israel, as it is written: “And I will give power unto my TWO WITNESSES, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth” [Revelation 11:3] In the midst of unprecedented TRIBULATION, the TWO WITNESSES shall TESTIFY of Christ and Israel shall be REDEEMED as foretold, “For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD” [Matthew 23:39] Listen carefully, there shall some Christians be left behind after the TRANSLATION, to who the “DOOR WAS SHUT” in Matthew 25:10; DO NOT TAKE THE MARK. Be prepared to lay down your life for the TESTIMONY of Jesus Christ, to take your place under the ALTAR, “And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were SLAIN for the WORD OF GOD, and for the TESTIMONY which they held” [Revelation 6:9]
4. The END is not come until Satan gather his forces to Armageddon, where his alter egos, the FALSE PROPHET and the BEAST are taken and cast into the lake of fire, but himself bound a THOUSAND YEARS by an angel from heaven, “And And he laid hold on the DRAGON, that OLD SERPENT, which is the DEVIL, and SATAN, and BOUND HIM A THOUSAND YEARS” [Revelation 20:1-2, see also Revelation 19:19-20] The MILLENIUM is the SABBATH of the Lord and His SAINTS shall REST and REIGN with Him on earth for a THOUSAND YEARS [Revelation 20:4] After the MILLENIUM Satan is loosed for a while to throw his last dice and thrown into the lake of fire, “And the DEVIL that DECEIVED them was CAST INTO the LAKE OF FIRE and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever” [Revelation 20:10] Satan is JUDGED first, then shall the Lord sit upon the throne to JUDGE the men that followed him, “And whosoever was not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE was cast into the lake of fire” [Revelation 20:15] The JUDGMENT of the Lord is TRUE and FINAL, a fitting END to TIME and this sinful world, but for us, a NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH, “And I saw a NEW HEAVEN and a NEW EARTH: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea” [Revelation 21:1]
5. Accept Jesus Christ today and book your place in NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH, amen
The strategy is CONFUSION, carefully orchestrated through needless controversies to engender negative sentiments and DISTRACT you from the perfect LAW OF LIBERTY but “… whoso LOOKETH into the PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY, and CONTINUETH THEREIN, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a DOER OF THE WORK, this man shall be BLESSED IN HIS DEED” [James 1:25]...
1.There is a time for everything, “A time to WEEP, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance” [Ecclesiastics 3:4] The time to WEEP is here as nations groan under unbearable disequilibrium made worse by unrelenting pandemic, but not so for those who place their TRUST in the Lord Jesus Christ, “We have also a more SURE WORD of PROPHECY; whereunto ye do well that ye TAKE HEED, as unto a LIGHT that SHINETH IN A DARK PLACE, until the day dawn, and the DAY STAR ARISE IN YOUR HEARTS” [2 Peter 1:19] How I wish you will stop WEEPING and “TAKE HEED” to the LIGHT that SHINETH in the dark, the DAY STAR that should arise in your heart and sure HOPE of Christ’s imminent appearance. Beloved, WEEP no more, “But REJOICE, INASMUCH AS YE ARE PARTAKERS OF CHRIST’S SUFFERINGS that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be GLAD ALSO WITH EXCEEDING JOY” [1 Peter 4:13] Take heed, those who WEEP when they should REJOICE are IGNORANT, and of such were the “DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM”, “But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but WEEP FOR YOURSELVES, and for your children” [Luke 23:28]
2. It is a shame how present TRIBULATION and FEAR of what lies ahead have turned once fiery preachers to disoriented lame ducks [Jeremiah 30:6] Some who once spoke boldly of the Coming of the Lord are turned to social and political commentary, WAILING over the crumbling and demystification of human civilization. “WATCH YE THEREFORE: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: LEST COMING SUDDENLY HE FIND YOU SLEEPING” [Mark 13:35-36] I warn you to beware of those who entice you to expend time and resources in hope of a better world; they DISTRACT you from the refreshing HOPE of Christ’s imminent appearance. Listen, no man by WAILING or PRAYING will save this generation from TRIBULATION, “… for we must through much TRIBULATION enter into the kingdom of God” [Acts 14:22] Friends, WEEP not over this corrupt generation, WEEP FOR YOURSELVES. Do the NEEDFUL and be not like Martha, “And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But ONE THING IS NEEDFUL: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her” [Luke 10:41-42] The "NEEDFUL" is your SALVATION. Stop chasing shadows, SEEK the Lord while He may yet be found. Do the NEEDFUL; working daily to settle your accounts with the Lord and PREACH the GOSPEL; “… Let the dead bury their dead: but GO THOU and PREACH the KINGDOM OF GOD” [Luke 9:60]
3. It is true the Church is harassed and pressed on every, thus says the Lord: “And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH; and the GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL against it” [Matthew 16:18] Brethren it is so easy to get carried away WEEPING over the Church, as to imagine we can SAVE Her; Jesus did that when He gave up His LIFE on the Cross. Let no man DISTRACT and or DECEIVE you to join hands with those who agitate and take up arms to fight for Christ and His Church, but be diligent in FAITH to “… WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION with fear and trembling” [Philippians 2:12] Some Jews came to Jesus, soliciting his assistance to avenge the death of some Galileans who came to offer sacrifices, but Jesus answered: “… Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, EXCEPT YE REPENT, YE SHALL LIKEWISE PERISH” [Luke 13:1-4] Yes, there is persecution and merciless killing of SAINTS in virtually all nations, listen, God does no need your help; it is PROPHECY fulfilled, “And it was given unto him to MAKE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations” [Revelation 13:7] Beloved, WEEP not over the Church; the Lord knows His own and shall SAVE us. Let those who are slaves to this world WEEP FOR THEMSELVES, as DISTRESS overwhelm the land “But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with EXCEEDING JOY” [1 Peter 4:13]
4. This is no time to be blinded by tears and DISTRACTED by a world in the throes of destruction, but “LOOKING for and HASTING UNTO the COMING of the DAY OF GOD, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the ELEMENTS SHALL MELT with fervent heat?” [2 Peter 3:12] The present world is by divine counsel predetermined to pass away; there is nothing you can do about it. As shadows of confusion overtake the nation's,REJOICE, if truly your HOPE is in the appearance of Christ, for the “PASSING AWAY” of this world is close and “DAY OF GOD” is at hand, when we shall be redeemed from this sinful world,as it is written: “And when these things begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; for your redemption draweth nigh” [Luke 21:28] Be strong in the Lord, stop whining and refuse to be DISTRACTED as do those who lack understanding of the times and seasons of divine agenda, “... knowing the time, that now it is high time to AWAKE OUT OF SLEEP: for now is our SALVATION NEARER THAN WHEN WE BELIEVED” [Romans 13:11] I assure you, our SALVATION is nearer than at any other time; quit WEEPING and LOOK UP. LOOK steadfast at the REWARD set before you and “… LET US LAY ASIDE EVERY WEIGHT, and the SIN which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us” [Hebrews 12:1]
5. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, amen
1. The mystery of creation in SIX DAYS is heightened by the riddle of a SEVENTH DAY of REST, “And on the SEVENTH DAY God ended his WORK which he had made; and HE RESTED on the SEVENTH DAY from all his WORK which he had made” [Genesis 2:2] Before we proceed, it is prudent to bridge the perspective gap between God and man, as it is written: “But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that ONE DAY with the Lord as a THOUSAND YEARS, and a thousand years as one day” [2 Peter 3:8] If God RESTED on the SEVENTH DAY, what was the WORK for which Jesus answered? “… My FATHER WORKETH hitherto, and I WORK” [John 5:17] The SIX DAYS of WORK signify 6,000 years allotted to RECONCILE man to God, “To wit, that God was in CHRIST RECONCILING the WORLD unto HIMSELF, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation” [2 Corinthians 5:19] The SEVENTH DAY is the SABBATH of the earth; one THOUSAND YEARS of PEACE and REST, “Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall REIGN WITH HIM A THOUSAND YEARS” [Revelation 20:6]
2. From Adam to Jesus Christ was 4,000 years, 2,000 odd years later, the SEVENTH DAY beckons and “… we must through much TRIBULATION enter into the kingdom of God” [Acts 14:22] This generation is caught in the tailspin of TRIBULATION, “… DISTRESS of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; MEN’S HEART’S FAILING THEM FOR FEAR, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth… ” [Luke 21:25-26] You are a witnesses how COVID-19 demystified powerful nations and foisted a “NEW NORMAL” on us. Listen carefully, things are not going to getter better but worse; the NEW NORMAL shall deteriorate into galloping inflation, political upheavals and unprecedented social disruptions. These things signify the “BEGINNING OF SORROWS” and the imminent appearance of Christ to receive His BRIDE, as it is written: “And when THESE THINGS begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and lift up your heads; for your REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH” [Luke 21:28] As the SIXTH DAY grinds to an end, there is disproportionate pressure on those running to ENTER THE MILLENIUM. We are pressed and battered by a world in distress, LOOK UP; we shall soon be out of here. A THOUSAND YEARS of PEACE and PROSPERITY awaits us, “For our light affliction, which is but for a MOMENT, worketh for us a far more exceeding and ETERNAL WEIGHT OF GLORY” [2 Corinthians 4:17] HOLD ON to your FAITH and let no man take your ticket to the MILLENIUM.
3. The MILLENIUM will not come until NIGHT descends on the earth, as it is written: “I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the NIGHT COMETH, WHEN NO MAN CAN WORK” [John 9:4] We are in the twilight zone; the NIGHT comes after TRANSLATION of the BRIDE and “… only he who now LETTETH WILL LET, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that WICKED BE REVEALED, …” [2 Thessalonians 2:7-8] He that “LETTETH” is the SPIRIT of Christ in the BRIDE and the WICKED is the BEAST, whose personality is ANTICHRIST and shall rule the earth with the fist of wickedness, “And it was given unto him to make WAR WITH THE SAINTS, and to OVERCOME THEM and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations” [Revelation 13:7] The ANTICHRIST shall introduce his MARK as proof of allegiance and whosoever refuses shall be hunted down, “And that NO MAN MIGHT BUY OR SELL, SAVE HE THAT HAD THE MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name” [Revelation 13:17] If for any reason you are left behind, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST; whosoever does, shuts himself out of the MILLENIUM [Revelation 20:4] Friend, if you are left behind, prepare to DIE for your FAITH in Christ to ENTER THE MILLENIUM through the FIFTH SEAL, “And when he had opened the FIFTH SEAL, I saw under the altar the SOULS OF THEM THAT WERE SLAIN for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held” [Revelation 6:9] Remember, it is your last chance.
4. The NIGHT gives way at ARMAGEDDON; the BEAST and FALSE PROPHET are cast into the lake of fire and Satan is BOUND, “And he laid hold on the DRAGON, that OLD SERPENT, which is the DEVIL, and SATAN, and BOUND him a THOUSAND YEARS” [Revelation 20:2] There shall be no more death, poverty, sickness, terror, hunger or war, but a MILLENIUM of PEACE and PROSPERITY. The Lord shall rule over the earth and we shall reign with Him, “And I saw THRONES, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and REIGNED WITH CHRIST a THOUSAND YEARS” [Revelation 20:4] For a THOUSAND YEARS, the earth shall bring forth her best in abundance and the WORD of God shall be fulfilled, saying: “And God BLESSED THEM, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and SUBDUE IT: and HAVE DOMINION over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth” [Genesis 1:29] Friend, I invite you to ENTER THE MILLENIUM, “REPENT ye therefore, and BE CONVERTED, that your sins may be blotted out, WHEN THE TIMES OF REFRESHING SHALL COME from the presence of the Lord” [Acts 3:19]