1. FATAL DISTRACTION is creeping on the world as HORSES of TRIBULATION run wild for the last time, bringing PERILOUS TIMES, as the Bible says: “This know also, that in the last days PERILOUS TIMES shall come” [2 Timothy 3:1] The HORSES in Revelation 6:1-6, are wreaking havoc in all directions to prepare the way of HELL and DEATH on earth [Revelation 6:7-8] The fabric of society is torn, nations are rudderless, nature is gone haywire and men’s hearts are “… FAILING THEM FOR FEAR, and for looking after THOSE THINGS which are coming on the earth… ” (Luke 21:26) For the ELECT, “THOSE THINGS” are the SIGN to “LOOK UP” and PREPARE t upo meet the Lord, as it is written: “And when THESE THINGS begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; for YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH” [Luke 21:28] Regrettably, multitudes are daily DISTRACTED from “LOOKING UP” by pervading terror, wars, climate change, economic meltdown, social decadence, etc. Brethren, this is not time to be TROUBLED and DISTRACTED by the affairs of this world, but to “WATCH” and “… PRAY, THAT YE ENTER NOT INTO TEMPTATION: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak” [Matthew 26:41 I caution you, therefore, not to succumb to FATAL DISTRACTION occasioned by TRIBULATION, in so much as “… we must through MUCH TRIBULATION enter into the kingdom of God” [Acts 14:22]
2. The RIDER, in Revelation 6:2, was Satan as FALSE CHRIST, on a WHITE HORSE riding to perdition, as the Bible says: “For there shall arise FALSE CHRISTS, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, THEY SHALL DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT” [Matthew 24:24] The WHITE HORSE represent denominations. They look so much like the REAL THING but are FALSE by reason of DEVIATION from the WORD OF TRUTH. One denomination allows women to take the pulpit, whereas the Bible says: “…it is a shame for women to speak in the church” [1 Corinthians 14:35] Another EDITS the Lord’s Prayer, contrary to IMMUTABLE WORD of God which says: “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away” [Matthew 24:35] Denominations are PRETENDERS, professing Christ and compassing “…sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves” [Matthew 23:15] Brethren, denominational creeds are FATAL DISTRACTIONS to your FAITH. I therefore plead with you to stand in Bible TRUTH and refuse to be “… tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the SLEIGHT OF MEN, and CUNNING CRATINESS, whereby THEY LIE IN WAIT TO DECEIVE” [Ephesians 4:14] Remember, Christ is “… ONE BODY, and ONE SPIRIT, even as ye are called in ONE HOPE of your calling” [Ephesians 4:4]
3. Satan rode the RED HORSE, in Revelation 6:4,and “… POWER WAS GIVEN TO HIM that sat thereon to TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, and that they should KILL ONE ANOTHER: and there was given unto him a GREAT SWORD” [Revelation 6:4] Satan rules over the kingdoms of this world with “POWER” and “GREAT SWORD” and give portions to those who worship him, as it is written: “And the devil said unto him, ALL THIS POWER WILL I GIVE THEE, and the GLORY OF THEM: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt WORSHIP ME, ALL SHALL BE THINE” [Luke 4:6-7] Listen carefully, affairs of the kingdoms of this world are FATAL DISTRACTIONS to those who seek the Kingdom of God; they belong to those who bow before the devil. The Bible says: “Jesus answered, MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence” [John 18:36] Brethren, we are called to be WITNESSES of Jesus Christ, not SOCIAL or POLITICAL PRESSURE GROUPS. I exhort you to refuse every TEMPTATION to be DISTRACTED and ENTANGLED in affairs of kingdoms of this world as to stumble in FAITH and HOPE of His Coming, for no “… man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier” [2 Timothy 2:4]
4. The RIDER on the BLACK HORSE had a “… PAIR OF BALANCES in his hand” and a RESTRAINING ORDER from the midst of the four beast, saying: “And I heard a VOICE IN THE MIDST OF THE FOUR BEASTS say, A measure of WHEAT for a penny, and three measures of BARLEY for a penny; and see thou HURT NOT the OIL and the WINE” [Revelation 6:5-6] The BLACK HORSE signify elements of NATURE. The pair of BALANCES indicate CONTROL over NATURE. “WHEAT” and “BARLEY denote natural produce of the EARTH”. The KEY here is “HURT NOT”, which exposed the intention of the RIDER to DISTRACT by “HURTING” NATURE, as it is written: “And great EARTHQUAKES shall be in divers places, and FAMINES, and PESTILENCES; and FEARFUL SIGHTS and GREAT SIGNS shall there be from heaven” [Luke 21:11] Yes, CLIMATE CHANGE is real, but scientists merely explain what they observe. The REALITY of CLIMATE CHANGE is the BLACK HORSE and RIDER “HURTING NATURE” to FATALLY DISTRACT and ensnare multitudes in the NEW AGE RELIGION of “MOTHER NATURE”. Beloved, beware of the growing mantra of CLIMATE CHANGE as it sucks all beliefs into UNIVERSAL RELIGION of MOTHER NATURE. Those whose FAITH are limited to “WHEAT” and “BARLEY” shall be “HURT” and FATALLY DISTRACTED into ECUMENICAL HYPOCRISY. The ELECT, nurtured on “OIL” and “WINE” of the Holy Ghost will not be DISTRACTED, but ride out the storm until the appearance of the Lord.
5. Beloved, the appearance of the LORD is at hand and you cannot afford to be caught unawares, FATALLY DISTRACTED. I admonish you, therefore, in the name of the Lord to be “… SOBER, BE VIGILANT; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour” [1 Peter 5:8] Seek the Lord NOW, while He may yet be found and He will give you strength and salvation, amen