1. PROPHECY is the MIND of God, expressed in WORD or VISION, “DECLARING THE END FROM THE BEGINNING, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My COUNSEL SHALL STAND, and I will do all my pleasure” [Isaiah 46:10] It is the predetermined COUNSEL of God to resolve the MYSTERY of CREATION through Jesus Christ, “And having MADE PEACE THROUGH THE BLOOD of his cross, by him to RECONCILE ALL THINGS unto himself; by HIM, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven” [Colossians 1:20] PROPHECY is God TESTIFYING of His finished WORK, to RECONCILE and ESTABLISH us in His REST, “For we which have BELIEVED do enter into REST, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my REST: although the WORKS WERE FINISHED from the FOUNDATION of the WORLD” [Hebrews 4:3] Everything pertaining to PROPHECY were FINISHED from the FOUNDATION of the world and can neither be altered nor subject to private interpretation, “Knowing this first, that NO PROPHECY of the scripture IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION” [2 Peter 1:20]
2. PROPHECY is the WHEEL of TIME, when it is “FINISHED”, “… there should be TIME NO LONGER: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the MYSTERY of God should be FINISHED, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets” [Revelation 10:6-7] The WHEEL, which is THREE-IN-ONE run into one another, held together by FAITH in the TESTIMONY of Jesus Christ, “… for the TESTIMONY of Jesus is the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY” [Revelation 19:10] When the first WHEEL turned, the SPIRIT OF PROPHECY spoke of the SEED which IS, but was rejected in Eden, i.e., Jesus Christ [Genesis 3:15] The second WHEEL unfolded the MYSTERY of the LAMB, which WAS slain from the foundation of the world, and Abraham TESTIFIED, “… My son, God will provide himself a LAMB for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together” [Genesis 22:8, Revelation 13:8] We are in the days of the third WHEEL, and every word spoken by the prophets shall be fulfilled in Him who is to COME, as it is written: “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which IS, and which WAS, and which is to COME, the Almighty” [Revelation 1:8] We are in the last days, the WHEELS are merging and there is confusion as to what happens when. You need not be confused, GET UNDERSTANDING; identify every PROPHECY according to the WHEEL and track the fulfilment in Him “which is to COME”.
3. PROPHECY is the WISDOM of God revealed to those who shall enter His REST, therefore, “WISDOM is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting GET UNDERSTANDING” [Proverbs 4:7] WISDOM enlightens, UNDERSTANDING is inner conviction of SEASON of fulfilment of PROPHECY and what to DO, as it is written: “And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had UNDERSTANDING of the TIMES, to KNOW what Israel ought to DO … ” [1 Chronicles 12:32] Handling PROPHECY without UNDERSTANDING of TIMES and what to DO is the recipe for confusion. Sarah, for instance, had sure PROPHECY of having a son, but lacking UNDERSTANDING of the SEASON of fulfilment and what to DO, gave Hagar to her husband and the rest is history [Genesis 16:3] Herod, was well aware of the birth of Jesus, but bereft of UNDERSTANDING, killed all the babies in Bethlehem [Matthew 2:16-17] We live in delicate TIMES, let us be careful what we DO or DO not, so we DO COMPROMISE as Sarah or CONTEND against PROPHECY as Herod. Brethren, WISDOM is a gift from God, UNDERSTANDING is earned, therefore, GET UNDERSTANDING; daily searching the Scriptures with prayers to know the TIMES of fulfilment and what to DO, not wrestling with sure PROPHECY as some do, “Having the UNDERSTANDING DARKENED, being alienated from the LIFE OF GOD through the ignorance that is in them, because of the BLINDNESS OF THEIR HEART” [Ephesians 4:18]
4. The Bible is the compendium of PROPHECY, every word in there is true and the fulfilment is certain in due season, “Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our ADMONITION, upon whom the ENDS OF THE WORLD ARE COME” [1Corinthians 10:11] I plead with you not to take PROPHECY out of context, but be prudent; line up the WHEELS according to precept and TESTIMONY of His Coming, “For PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little” [Isaiah 28:10] Let us be careful not to be found to “FIGHT AGAINST GOD”, as some do who pray to forestall divine agenda, and CONTEND with fulfilment of PROPHECY, “But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to FIGHT AGAINST GOD” [Acts 5:39] Listen carefully, death is determined for a quarter of men on earth, as it is written: “And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the FOURTH PART of the earth, to KILL with SWORD, and with HUNGER, and with DEATH, and with the BEASTS of the earth” [Revelation 6:8] I pray the Lord will open the eyes of our UNDERSTANDING to SEE how close we are to the end of TIME and to KNOW what to DO at a time like this. I tell you, it is far more prudent to use the little time left to prepare for the appearance of the Lord, than join those who COMPROMISE PROPHECY with needless supplications or CONTEND to forestall predetermined counsel of God.
5. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, amen