1. Beloved, the Lord is not blind to your TEARS in this perverse and cruel generation, even as Lot, “… dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, VEXED HIS RIGHTEOUS SOUL from day to day WITH THEIR UNLAWFUL DEEDS;” [2 Peter 2:8] The Lord SEES your toiling to retain His RIGHTEOUSNESS, under PASTORS, who lay on you “… HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS TO BE BORNE, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers” [Matthew 23:4] God is mindful of the WEAKNESS of the FLESH, and “… will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; BUT WITH THE TEMPTATION ALSO MAKE A WAY OF ESCAPE, that ye may be able to bear it” [1 Corinthians 10:13] Though God’s “WAY OF ESCAPE” may not kill those who PERSECUTE you or bring untimely end to your AFFLICTIONS, WEEP NO MORE, His COMFORT shall wipe away your TEARS and strengthen you. Thus, says the LORD: “Comfort ye, COMFORT YE MY PEOPLE, saith your God” [Isaiah 40:1]
2. It is reassuring to acknowledge the OMNIPOTENCE of Jesus Christ, as it is written: “And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER IS GIVEN TO ME IN HEAVEN and IN EARTH” [Matthew 28:18] We are COMFORTED in all situations because Christ is for us, and “… ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD, to them who are the CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE” [Romans 8:28] When the Bible said “ALL THINGS”, it includes sundry TRIALS and PAINS, which THINGS were spoken as prerequisite for the perfection of our FAITH, as the Bible says: “… the TRYING OF YOUR FAITH WORKETH PATIENCE. But LET PATIENCE HAVE HER PERFECT WORK, that YE MAY BE PERFECT and entire, wanting nothing” [James 1:2] Brethren, we must not be ignorant of TRUTH, as to join hands with those who pray, fight or engage in politics to change the tide of PROPHECY, for “… we must through MUCH TRIBULATION ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM of God” [Acts 14:22] Let us be COMFORTED in WELL DOING, not fainting or wearied by SUFFERING, “But REJOICE, INASMUCH AS YE ARE PARTAKERS OF CHRIST’S SUFFERINGS; that, when HIS GLORY shall be revealed, ye may be GLAD WITH EXCEEDING JOY” [1 Peter 4:13] We must not be DISTRACTED by our SUFFERING, but LOOK UP to the imminent appearance of Christ, for “… WHEN THESE THINGS BEGIN TO COME TO PASS, then LOOK UP, and lift up your heads; for YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH” [Luke 21:28]
3. God has it all worked out, “DECLARING THE END FROM THE BEGINNING, and from ancient times the THINGS THAT ARE NOT YET DONE, saying, MY COUNSEL SHALL STAND, and I will do all my pleasure” [Isaiah 46:10] We are CONSOLED, knowing there is an END to our PAINS, “For SURELY THERE IS AN END; and thine expectation shall not be cut off” [Proverbs 23:18] We refuse to be TROUBLED because God has prepared a BETTER PLACE for us, therefore, “LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN, and receive you unto myself; that WHERE I AM, THERE YE MAY BE ALSO” [John 14:1-3] Listen carefully, though our AFFLICTIONS are VISIBLE, they are not ETERNAL and shall soon pass away: “… for the THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN ARE TEMPORAL; but the THINGS WHICH ARE NOT SEEN ARE ETERNAL” [2 Corinthians 4:18] Our PAINS and SORROWS are TEMPORARY and shall give way in the TWINKLING of an eye, when the Lord shall appear, “Then WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS” [1Thessalonians 4:17-18]
4. CONFIDENCE in God is the antidote to our TEARS, “For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; IN RETURNING AND REST SHALL YE BE SAVED; in quietness and in CONFIDENCE SHALL BE YOUR STRENGTH: and ye would not” [Isaiah 30:15] I must not fail to warn you of PREDICTIONS orchestrated by ORACLES of demonic wisdom, to shake your CONFIDENCE. Be not be carried away by INTERNET SITES and SOCIAL MEDIA commentators who peddle frightening THEORIES of the MARK of the BEAST, but do not touch the COMFORTING TRUTH of RAPTURE. Listen carefully, the TRANSLATION of SAINTS precedes the MARK, as it is written: “IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days shall the sun be darkened, … And then shall APPEAR THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN IN HEAVEN: and then shall ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN and they shall see the SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER and GREAT GLORY” [Matthew 24:29-30] The “SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN” shall cut short current TRIBULATION, we shall be TRANSLATED and the “TRIBES OF THE EARTH SHALL MOURN” by reason of the MARK which follows. The “SON OF MAN COMING” puts an end to the MARK at ARMAGEDDON, and reigns through the MILLENIUM. Beloved, HOLD ON, “… weeping may endure for a ight, but JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING” (Psalms 30:5) Turn away from SIN and from GOOGLE, MSN, BAIDU, YAHOO, etc., to interpret the Bible and “COME UNTO ME, ALL YE THAT LABOUR and are HEAVY LADEN, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST”, says the Lord [Matthew 11:28[
5. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and SAVIOUR, amen.