1. Look around, there is palpable DISTRESS everywhere, “MEN’S HEARTS FAILING THEM FOR FEAR, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth …” [Luke 21:26] In the Church, there is “SHAKING” as the Lord says to His angels: “… GATHER YE TOGETHER FIRST THE TARES, and BIND THEM IN BUNDLES to BURN THEM: but GATHER THE WHEAT into my barn” [Matthew 13:30] Beloved, God is not helpless to stem the overflowing tide of pandemics, terrorism, economic downturn, social disorder, etc., but with TRIBULATION shall He “… GATHER THE WHEAT into his garner; but the CHAFF HE WILL BURN with fire unquenchable:” [Luke 3:17 & Acts 14:22] Though TARES have their roots deep in the Church, “… EVERY PLANT, WHICH MY HEAVENLY FATHER HATH NOT PLANTED, SHALL BE ROOTED UP” [Mathew 15:13] CHAFF is intermingled with the HARVEST, but as a pregnant woman breaks WATER in PAINS and in SORROW lets out BLOOD, before the BABY comes, so shall the Lord PURGE His Church to separate WHEAT from CHAFF.
2. TARES, having no heavenly relationship with WHEAT are gathered first, and of such was “… SIMON, WHICH BEFORETIME IN THE SAME CITY USED SORCERY, and bewitched the people of Samaria, … To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, SAYING, THIS MAN IS THE GREAT POWER OF GOD” [Acts 8:9-10] Such folks, irrespective of status are WEEDS in the Lord’s vineyard, having a FORM OF GODLINESS, but not the POWER of God that resounds to EVERLASTING LIFE [2 Timothy 3:5] Listen carefully, the present global campaign to bring all BELIEFS under one umbrella sounds good, but in reality signify the GATHERING and BUNDLING of TARES before the harvest, as it is written: “… Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; LEST WHILE YE GATHER UP THE TARES, YE ROOT UP ALSO THE WHEAT with them” [Matthew 13:28-29] It is not coincidence that diverse religious groups are coming together under one umbrella, which thing was impossible to imagine some years back. Angels of God are at work, pulling and BUNDLING TARES with all shades of FALSE RELIGION, in preparation for the harvest of the BRIDE, “The ENEMY THAT SOWED THEM IS THE DEVIL; the harvest is the end of the world; and the REAPERS ARE THE ANGELS” [Matthew 13:39] The BUNDLING is almost done, and Scripture is fulfilled, “THEY WENT OUT FROM US, but THEY WERE NOT OF US; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us…” [1 John 2:19]
3. Season of THRESHING is creeping on the Church; BRIDE shall be separated from CHAFF and “… time is come that JUDGMENT MUST BEGIN AT THE HOUSE OF GOD …” [1 Peter 4:17] BRIDE is the WHEAT, PREDESTINATED to be “CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON, that he might be the FIRSTBORN AMONG MANY BRETHREN” [Romans 8:29] The BRIDE was born by the “SINCERE MILK OF THE WORD” and matures on STRONG MEAT of FELLOWSHIP of Christ’s SUFFERING, and ”.. STRONG MEAT BELONGETH TO THEM THAT ARE OF FULL AGE, even those who by reason of use have their SENSES EXERCISED TO DISCERN BOTH GOOD and EVIL” [Hebrews 5:14] BRIDE and CHAFF began on the SINCERE WORD; but CHAFF got stuck on SOUR MILK and refused to CRUCIFY the FLESH on the diet of STRONG MEAT, “For when for the time ye ought to be TEACHERS, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are BECOME SUCH AS HAVE NEED OF MILK, AND NOT OF STRONG MEAT” [Hebrews 5:12] CHAFF are carnal Christians, ensnared in “Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, SUPPOSING THAT GAIN IS GODLINESS: from such withdraw thyself” [1 Timothy 6:5] If any man’s FAITH is fastened on earthly parameters, he is CHAFF “… HE THAT SOWETH TO HIS FLESH SHALL OF THE FLESH REAP CORRUPTION; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting” [Galatians 6:8]
4. CHAFF is the portion of HARVEST DRIED UP by EXPOSURE to the elements. When those “… WHO WERE ONCE ENLIGHTENED, and have TASTED OF THE HEAVENLY GIFT ..” embrace WORLDLINESS and EXPOSE their flocks to a GOSPEL “SWEETENED” with CRASS MATERIALISM, WHEAT turns to CHAFF. If we have begun well in Christ, let us remain in Him and retain His REFRESHING GRACE to the season of HARVEST, as it is written: “If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and CAST THEM INTO THE FIRE, and they are burned” [John 15:6] The BRIDE abides in Christ, TARES have no part in Him and CHAFF were once in Him but shall soon be separated. I charge you to be careful of those who “WATER” down the GOSPEL to be at peace with this world, “… know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be A FRIEND OF THIS WORLD IS THE ENEMY OF GOD” [James 4:4] The easiest way to turn your WHEAT to CHAFF is to submit your destiny to those who inflame your mind to LUST after the things of this world, “For when THEY SPEAK GREAT SWELLING WORDS OF VANITY, they allure through the LUSTS OF THE FLESH, through much wantonness, … ” [2 Peter 2:18] Beloved, HOLD ON to TRUTH, the time is come that WHEAT, TARES and CHAFF shall be separated.
5. Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Saviour and take your place in His glorious HARVEST, amen