1. FAITH is a NOUN, that is, a proper name. if you steal, your proper name is THIEF; that is who you are. A THIEF may be rich, pious and well respected in society; he is Mr. THIEF as far as God is concerned. The vilest sinner, poor and wretched, if he comes to God by FAITH is JUSTIFIED, “And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are JUSTIFIED IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, and by the Spirit of our God” [1 Corinthians 6:11] If a THIEF or LIAR does all the WORKS of the LAW; pays his tithes, offerings and sleeps in church, he is not JUSTIFIED because “… his SOUL which is lifted up is not upright in him: but THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY HIS FAITH” [Habakkuk 2:4] FAITH, therefore, is not an ADJECTIVE describing what we or others say we are, but the choice we make to be JUSTIFIED and allow Jesus Christ to LIVE in us, as it is written: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but CHRIST LIVETH in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD, who loved me, and gave himself for me” [Galatians 2:20] If Christ dwells in you, you are a CHRISTIAN and your name is FAITH.
2. FAITH is SUBMISSION to the WORD of God, as the Bible says: “So then FAITH COMETH BY HEARING, and hearing by THE WORD OF GOD” [Romans 10:17] If you listen to a LIAR, you will end up in FALSEHOOD. If you give room to doctrines of devils, when a lizard runs across the room, you will see demons. Listen closely, FAITH comes from hearing the WORD of God, not boastful analysis of Greek, Hebrew and English languages. The WORD of God is God, not a doctrine and “… GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH… “ [1 Timothy 3:16 ]God was MANIFEST in Jesus Christ and “… IN HIM DWELLETH ALL THE FULNESS OF THE GODHEAD bodily’ [Colossians 2:9] When Jesus Christ died on the Cross, He paid the WAGES of our SINS and became the author of EVERLASTING LIFE to those who come to God by FAITH in His name. FAITH is not being there when Jesus Christ died on the Cross, but BELIEVING in His DEATH and RESURRECTION for the SALVATION of your soul, as the Bible says: “… BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HAVE NOT SEEN, AND YET HAVE BELIEVED” [John 20:29] The WORD of God is calling you to SALVATION today; RECEIVE Jesus Christ and enter into limitless BLESSINGS of FAITH.
3. FAITH is God dwelling in man; “For it is God which worketh in you both TO WILL AND TO DO OF HIS GOOD PLEASURE” [Philippians 2:13] FAITH is a life totally submitted to the WILL of God, not a tool for selfish aggrandizement. FAITH is the MIND of Christ, in you, to walk in absolute OBEDIENCE to DIVINE PURPOSE, as it is written: “LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU, which was also in Christ Jesus: …. And being found in fashion as a man, he HUMBLED HIMSELF, and became OBEDIENT UNTO DEATH, even the death of the cross” [Philippians 2:5-8] FAITH, therefore, is not profession of allegiance to a religion, but a LIFE of SACRIFICE, as Paul confessed: “…. I count all things but loss for the excellency of the KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST JESUS my Lord: for whom I have SUFFERED THE LOSS OF ALL THINGS, and do count them but dung, THAT I MAY WIN CHRIST” [Philippians 3:8] FAITH is God in you, measured by what you and I give up to have God dwell in us. Be not deceived by any means, those who preach FAITH as investment for material gain are LIARS “… FAITH is the substance of THINGS HOPED FOR, the EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN” [Hebrews 11:1]
4. FAITH is the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God revealed, “… to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH” [Romans 1:16-17] RIGHTEOUSNESS of God demands every claim of FAITH be subjected to “FIERY TRIAL”, as it is written: “Beloved, think it not strange concerning the FIERY TRIAL WHICH IS TO TRY YOU, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy” [1 Peter 4:12-13] The prophecy is fulfilled; FIERY TRIAL rages through the Church, consuming all shades of false ADJECTIVES and exposing all LIARS, SORCERERS, WHOREMONGERS, etc., whose end is “… everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels” [Matthew 25:41] Friend, FAITH is RIGHTEOUSNESS and adversity is never an excuse for sin. Whatever you are passing through, I encourage you to remain steadfast in RIGHTEOUSNESS, and remember; “… the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity” [2 Timothy 2:19]
5. Finally, FAITH is assurance of our TRANSLATION; when “… the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord” [1 Thessalonians 4:16-17] Beloved, FAITH is quitting the RAT RACE to PREPARE for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you are not BORN AGAIN, I enjoin you to receive the WORD of TRUTH by FAITH and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, amen