1. BY WHAT SEED were you born again? This is a question you should ask yourself and answer. The Bible says:
“Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” [1 Peter 1:23]
2. In the beginning, God said: “…Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed,.. after his kind, whose seed is in itself…great whales, and every living creature… after their kind…” [Genesis 1:11-21] By divine authority, every creature matures according to form and nature of seed sown, with unerring accuracy. The slightest variations in seed genetics deliver significant changes in form and nature of life. For example, sea turtle and tortoise look so much alike and both lay eggs in sand. Sea turtles hatch and run without prompting to live in the sea. The tortoise breaks out from shell and shuffles landwards. The genetic differences in both eggs dictated irreversible disparity in their destiny and destination. To ensure a harvest of sons, in His likeness, for His everlasting Kingdom, God made man in His own image but; “…while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way” [Matthew 13:25] Satan is the enemy that spawned the evil seed and “…tares are the children of the wicked one” [Matthew 13:38] In due season, God was manifest in Jesus Christ and “sowed” His life to raise a harvest of men and women in His own image and likeness. Jesus Christ is the incorruptible seed that germinates to everlasting life. The seed of eternal life is sown by the preaching of Christ, but only those who hear and receive Him by revelation are saved.
3. The gospel of Christ is preached in all languages, but not everyone that carries a Bible is delivered from death to everlasting life. The seed requires grace and faith to germinate, as it is written: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:” [Ephesians 2:8] Grace flowing from death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is sure foundation of faith in God and without grace there is no faith. Grace is God’s gift of access to prophetic revelation of Jesus Christ and without grace we can neither know nor relate with God. Thus says the Lord: “…no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him” [Luke 10:22] Without Christ’s revelation of God through grace, no man may be born again or reconciled to God. We are engrafted into the family of God when we accept the revelation of Christ as God manifest in flesh, as it is written: “…God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory” [1 Timothy 3:16] Beloved, this is the “engrafted word”; Jesus Christ is God manifest in flesh. I challenge you to believe, putting aside silly imaginations and; “…receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls” [James 1:21]
4. Tares are a nuisance by nature but have stunning resemblance to wheat and God has allowed both to grow; “…until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn” [Matthew 13:30] The evil seed was sown on earth when the serpent told Eve; “…Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil” [Genesis 3:4-5] The seed that propagates tares is essentially a mishmash of lies, religious half-truths, feel-good philosophies and doctrines of devils. The “lies” and half-truths are modified in every age to pollute the earth with offshoots of tree of knowledge of good and evil. I testify that every modification of the Word of God is mingled seed. I warn you to beware of mingled seed wrapped in vanity and sugar-coated sermons designed to; “…allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness…” [2 Peter 2:18] More than ever before the preaching and sowing of evil seed bares striking likeness to the true seed; “…insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect” [Matthew 24:24] I caution you to be on your guard against those who preach Christ but do not the live the life of Christ; BY WHAT SEED? [Matthew 7:20]
5. By what seed were you saved? Thus says the Lord: “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity” [Matthew 7:22-23] If any man is not born again by revelation of the True Seed, he has no part in the kingdom of God and his labour is in vain. Let every man examine himself and ask; by what seed was I saved? The Bible says: “Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?” [2 Corinthians 13:5] I bare witness that there are many variations of mingled seed in the world. Every denomination and sect has seed mingled and modified to reflect their differences and peculiarities. But there is only one Christ, who died and rose from the dead to sow eternal life. Permit me to remind you; no man is saved except Christ is revealed to him and in him and; “…no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost” [1 Corinthians 12:3] I encourage you to check, recheck and set your faith on revelation of God manifest in Jesus Christ. Search the Scriptures like Christians in Berea who; “…received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so” [Acts 17:11]
6. The harvest of the earth is ready, the enemy that sowed mingled seed; “…is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels” [Matthew 13:39] The harvest of the earth will be gathered by angels, meaning your pastor and parochial council cannot vouch for your piety. Now is the time to put away all illusions of salvation occasioned by religious traditions and doctrines of devils and; “…work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” [Philippians 2:12] The door of grace is open; I urge you to uproot that faulty foundation and lay a new and solid foundation on the Rock of revelation of Jesus Christ. Come to the Lord Jesus Christ today and be; “…born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” [1 Peter 1:23]