1. I charge you to be strong in the Lord, for we “… must through MUCH TRIBULATION enter into the kingdom of God”[Acts 14:22] Every man that comes to Christ shall be TRIED, not by God but the TEMPTER, that the “… TRIAL of your FAITH, BEING MUCH MORE PRECIOUS THAN OF GOLD that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ”[1 Peter 1:7] TRIALS are the works of Satan operating through the FLESH to bring afflictions and accusations against children of God, as it is written: “…for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, WHICH ACCUSED THEM BEFORE OUR GOD day and night” [Revelations 12:10] Men, like clay, are of diverse texture and the weak easily break down in the heat of affliction. I encourage you to be strong and endure to the end, as the Bible says: “Blessed is the man that ENDURETH TEMPTATION: for when he is tried, he shall receive the CROWN OF LIFE …” [James 1:12]
2. There were TRIBULATIONS in every age and whatever affliction you are passing through is neither knew nor uncommon. While in this world, both SAINT and WORST OFFENDER must contend with hardship of one sort or another in this world, as it is written: “There hath no TEMPTATION taken you but such as is COMMON TO MAN: but GOD IS FAITHFUL, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make A WAY TO ESCAPE, that ye may be able to bear it” [1Corinthians 10:13] Whereas the SINNER suffer for his offence, the RIGHTEOUS endure TRIBULATION to prove his FAITH. However, it is no good to endure for a while and then collapse into sin. I will remind you what the Lord said to His disciples : “And ye shall be HATED OF ALL MEN for my name’s sake: but he that ENDURETH TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED” [Matthew 10:22] Aside the HATRED, no man on earth is immune to the general PAINS and SORROWS of this dying world, as PROPHECY is fulfilled. The Bible says: “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth DISTRESS OF NATIONS, with PERPLEXITY; the sea and the waves roaring” [Luke 21:25]
3. Brethren, Satan knows his time is short, WORSE THINGS are coming and no nation shall escape the tribulation ahead. This generation shall be purged in the crucible of TRIBULATION, to separate WHEAT from CHAFF before the appearance of the Lord. Those who fear the Lord have no reason to fear present or future TRIBULATION, but rejoice; assured that present challenges are incomparable to the JOY of being caught up with the Lord at His Coming, “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the GLORY WHICH SHALL BE REVEALED IN US. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God” [Romans 8:18-19] However, present TRIBULATION shall cause many to TURN AWAY from the FAITH into APOSTASY, as it is written: “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come A FALLING AWAY, and that MAN OF SIN BE REVEALED, the son of perdition” [2 Thessalonians 2:3] This PROPHECY is partially fulfilled as the Church is inundated with FALSE PREACHERS and their hapless flocks FALLING AWAY into APOSTASY.
4. APOSTATE CHURCH is not hard to find, she is busy building bridges to all shades of FALSE RELIGION in a global inter-faith quest for peace. But there shall be no peace, “For when they shall say, PEACE and SAFETY; then SUDDEN DESTRUCTION cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape” [1Thessalonians 5:3] Listen closely, as the temple priests persecuted the apostles, renegade Church shall afflict the SAINTS, and “… WHOSOEVER KILLETH YOU WILL THINK HE DOETH GOD SERVICE” [John 16:2] The BEAST shall arise in the midst of TRIBULATION, “And the BEAST which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the DRAGON GAVE HIM HIS POWER. And his SEAT, and great AUTHORITY. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and ALL THE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST” [Revelations 13:2-3] The Beast is Satan incarnate in specially chosen men to deceive and drive all nations into a GLOBAL GOVERNMENT in the guise of peace and prosperity.
5. Many things are happening across the globe, both hidden and open to facilitate the emergence of the GLOBAL EDIFICE of DECEPTION. When the last nail is in, the MAN OF SIN shall be unveiled who shall unleash unprecedented terror against SAINTS and BLASPHEME the name of God, as the Bible says: “And he opened his mouth in BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to MAKE WAR WITH THE SAINTS, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations” [Revelations 13:5-7] Beloved, be strong in the Lord and hold on as PROPHECY is fulfilled. Famine, terror, wars, climate change, etc., are the fingers of TRIBULATION creeping all over the earth like never before. Though multitudes are turning their back to Christ, in the heat of afflictions, I enjoin you to hold on to the PROMISE of His Coming, when the SUN OF RIGHTEOUNESS shall arise to heal all pains, as it is written: “But unto you that fear my name shall the SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS ARISE WITH HEALING IN HIS WINGS; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall” [Malachi 4:2] At His Coming, we shall be liberated from this body of sin and suffering and shall be glorified with Him forever [1 John 3:2)
6. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and receive GRACE to ride through pressing TRIBULATION to EVERLASTING GLORY at His appearance, amen.
You must be logged in to post a comment.