1. FAITH IS 3D experience of KNOWLEDGE, POWER and FELLOWSHIP in Jesus Christ, that transforms a wretched sinner into the image and likeness of God. The Bible says:
“That I may KNOW him, and the POWER of his resurrection, and the FELLOWSHIP of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;” Philippians 3:10
2. FAITH is conceived when a man hear of God and his heart is pricked to return to his Creator, as it is written: “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17) As you may well know, not all conception mature to birth. However, FAITH is truly conceived by “hearing”, matured and actualized by revelation of Jesus Christ. The Bible says: “…no man KNOWETH who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him” (Luke 10:22) Though a man hear of God and FAITH is conceived, FAITH is not born until the revelation of the Son, that is, Jesus Christ. FAITH, therefore, is KNOWING God through revelation of Jesus Christ. When His disciples asked Him, Jesus said: “If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him” (John 14:7) The first dimension of FAITH is the certainty of KNOWING Jesus Christ as God manifest in flesh, as it is written: “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh,…” (1 Timothy 3:16) Apostle Paul, in our focal verse above, desired to “know him”. WHY, having earlier KNOWN Him? Paul was well aware that FAITH is a spiritual odyssey, not a destination. It is an endless pilgrimage in the revelation of Jesus Christ.
3. FAITH is living in DIMENSION of POWER of RESURRECTION in Jesus Christ, where DIVINE POWER reigns in NEWNESS OF LIFE. When a man hears the gospel and receives Jesus Christ as God manifest in flesh, the records of his sinful life are erased. As far as God is concerned, that man is dead and a NEW MAN is brought to life by the POWER OF RESURRECTION in Jesus Christ, as it is written: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 10:17) By FAITH, the wretched sinner is RESURRECTED into a NEW MAN that is renewed everyday in the image of Christ by the POWER of RESURRECTION. Those who live by FAITH in NEWNESS OF LIFE have overcome death and are refreshed to live forever more by the LIFE of that lives in them, as it is written: “…the just shall live by his faith” (Habakkuk 2:4) By FAITH, therefore, we know that the treasure of ETERNAL LIFE is resident in our earthly body, as it is written: “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us” (2 Corinthians 4:7)
4. FAITH is daily denial of the flesh to live in FELLOWSHIP of Christ’s SUFFERING. One thing is clear, as long as we are in this earthly body we shall be regularly assailed on every side by thoughts contrary to FAITH, passions of the flesh and satanic intrusions. All these and more, Jesus overcame by mortifying the flesh and WALKING IN SPIRIT, as the Bible says: “For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live” (Romans 8:13) To mortify the flesh in FELLOWSHIP OF HIS SUFFERING is not about hiding in a monastery, taking a vow of poverty but daily living in victory over works of the flesh by WALKING IN SPIRIT. Those who WALK IN SPIRIT live in strict adherence to the revealed Word of God. WALKING IN SPIRIT demands that we present ourselves a LIVING SACRIFICE, in absolute submission to the WILL of God, in the manner of Jesus Christ, as the Bible says: “…present your bodies a LIVING SACRIFICE, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,…” (Romans 12:1-2) So then, FAITH is living in the world but not in conformity with the world.
5. Finally, FAITH is not the monopoly of any man, race or denomination but the KNOWLEDGE of God in Jesus Christ. FAITH is NEWNESS OF LIFE in the POWER of the RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ. FAITH is living in victory over the flesh in FELLOWSHIP of Christ’s sacrifice. Beloved, FAITH is much more than shallow confession of religious creed. It is a personal experience of living in the DIMENSION of the Kingdom of God. God was manifest in Jesus Christ and died to make a WAY for YOU and I to experience LIFE IN 3D. I bare witness, in FAITH, that Jesus Christ is coming very soon to receive those who are made ready in His image and likeness through FAITH in 3D. I challenge you to reexamine the foundations of your FAITH. The Bible says: “Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble” (James 2:19) If your only claim to FAITH is confession of ONE GOD, demons do as much, it is simply not enough. If for any reason you believed differently in times past, make amends today. The ball is in your court.
6. FAITH IN 3D is yours through GRACE purchase by the BLOOD of Jesus Christ at Calvary. Take the first step to ETERNITY today. CONFESS and REPENT of your sins before Jesus Christ and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, amen