1. Every man is known by what he knows. If any man does not know how he got here and where he is going, he is lost. Man is finite, mortal and crafted in flesh and blood. God is Spirit, immortal and invisible. Creator and creature are worlds apart, as the Bible says: “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts” [Isaiah 55:9] Man relates by communication, God interacts by revelation. If all a man knows is by natural communication, he is not better than a beast. The Bible is the most widely read book and worst understood because it is inspired by God and a MYSTERY to those who read it without revelation. They are confounded by seeming contradictions and never find God. For example, the Bible says: “In the BEGINNING created the heaven and the earth” [Genesis 1:1] And in John is written: “In the BEGINNING was the WORD, and the WORD was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD” [John 1:1] Two BEGINNINGS and one God may sound confusing to some but is not. Genesis proclaimed the onset of time and creation of the present world. John probed endless invisible worlds and assorted creations to unveil pristine revelation of God in the WORD. The former declared birth of time, the latter confirmed endless existence of God in the WORD.
2. The earth is as old as time, and the commencement of time, trumpeted by scientists as “BIG BANG” was the birth of our physical world. The earth had since endured many cycles of life with creatures both humanoid and otherwise. What some classify as progenitors of man, in search for a “missing link”, are creatures whose time elapsed. Though not the first on earth, MAN is by divine providence the LAST, HEIR and possessor of the earth, as it is written: “The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’S: but the earth hath he given to the children of men” [Psalms 115:16] At the beginning of this cycle, “…the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep…” [Genesis 1:2] The story began in heaven from where the; “…great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him” [Revelation 12:9] The invaders demonized inhabitants of the earth. Catastrophic consequences altered the orbit of the earth and the planet was enveloped in darkness, cut off from sun and moon. About 6,000 years ago, God restored our world in orbit round the sun and made man in His own image to repopulate the earth, as the Bible says: “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth…” [Genesis 1:26]
3. God made man in His own image, but God is not FLESH, as the Bible says: “GOD IS A SPIRIT: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth” [John 4:24] The first model of man was SPIRIT, in the IMAGE of God, as it is written: “So God created man in his own image, IN THE IMAGE OF GOD CREATED HE HIM; MALE and FEMALE created he them” [Genesis 1:27] Take note, God created “HIM”; “MALE and FEMALE”. The first model of HIM had in him both male and female. The man was not bisexual or hermaphrodite but a spirit personality with capacity for both male and female genders. At the next stage of DIVINE AGENDA, God required a physical man to till the earth [Genesis 2:5-6] This was not the job for spirits, and God clothed HIM with the DUST OF THE EARTH, as the Bible says: “And the LORD God FORMED MAN OF THE DUST OF THE GROUND, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL” [Genesis 2:7] The new man, furnished with SPIRIT, SOUL and BODY was called ADAM. At the appointed time, God separated the FEMALE from HIM, as it is written: “…LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the RIB, WHICH GOD HAD TAKEN FROM MAN, MADE HE WOMAN …” [Genesis 2:21-22]
4. God set the FIRMAMENT in place to separate TIME and TIMELESS DIMENSIONS, as it is written: And God said, Let there be a FIRMAMENT in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters” [Genesis 1:6] The firmament was set on “SECOND DAY of creation”, but sun, moon and stars were revealed on the “FOURTH DAY”, as the Bible says: “And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years” [Genesis 1:14] The FIRMAMENT came before and is far beyond sun, moon and stars. FIRMAMENT is not earth’s atmosphere or space as we count it, but the spiritual curtain that separates TIME and ETERNITY. On this side is the drama of light and darkness and on the other side, perpetual light. Earth is subjugated under dichotomy of good and evil. The other side is sealed in perfection. The FIRMAMENT cages man and Satan in time, in duel of LIFE against DEATH. Satan is spirit and man is flesh, without Jesus Christ to restore us to our original spiritual status, there is no hope of getting out of the duel ALIVE.
5. God was manifest in Jesus Christ to restore us to PRIME MODEL, as the Bible says: “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory” [1 Timothy 3:16] Without mincing words, Jesus Christ is GOD MANIFEST IN FLESH AND BLOOD, the; “…brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person…” [Hebrews 1:3] If any man receives Jesus Christ as God MANIFEST in man, he is BORN AGAIN, not of flesh and blood but of Spirit, as it is written: “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit” [John 3:6] Those who are born of the Spirit are “SPIRIT”, in the IMAGE of God. We are no longer subject to subjugated to TIME and limitations of the FIRMAMENT, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith” [I John 5:4] Brethren, the battle has been long and the end of TIME is at hand. Very soon, the FIRMAMENT shall be shattered at the appearance of the Lord Jesus Christ, “…with the trump of God: and THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: Then WE WHICH ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN SHALL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord” [1 Thessalonians 4:16-17] Those who miss the TRANSLATION shall be left to face unprecedented TRIBULATION. I am sure you do not wish to be left behind, seek the Lord now, while He may yet be found and He will redeem your soul, amen.