We are AMBASSADORS, accredited by CHARTER to conduct God's business, "As FREE, and not using your liberty for a CLOKE OF MALICIOUSNESS, but as the servants of God. HONOUR ALL MEN. LOVE THE BROTHERHOOD. FEAR GOD. HONOUR the KING" [1 Peter 2:16-17]
Tag: Prophecy/End time/Rapture
WATCH AND PRAY
1. The very air we breathe is choked with FEAR and ANXIETY mixed with EXPECTATIONS, “MEN’S HEARTS FAILING THEM FOR FEAR, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the POWERS OF HEAVEN SHALL BE SHAKEN” [Luke 21:26] A pervading DREAD of what lies ahead fuels a deluge of infantile PREDICTIONS and CONSPIRACY THEORIES, but God has the final say, “DECLARING the END FROM THE BEGINNING, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, MY COUNSEL SHALL STAND, and I will do all my pleasure” [Isaiah 46:10] Present DISTRESS in all nations foreshadows the predetermined END of the present world, when “… the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the EARTH ALSO AND THE WORKS THAT ARE THEREIN SHALL BE BURNED” [2 Peter 3:10] We shall not all be roasted; in the midst of present pains and confusion, the Lord Jesus Christ shall appear to receive His BRIDE to everlasting glory,
2. There is so much happening at the same time; climate change, earth quakes, pandemic, economic downturn, social disorder, etc., therefore, “WATCH and PRAY, that ye ENTER NOT INTO TEMPTATION: the SPIRIT INDEED IS WILLING, but the FLESH IS WEAK” [Matthew 26:41] To WATCH is to OBSERVE and put what you SEE in proper PERSPECTIVE. WATCH, therefore, to EXAMINE your FAITH in Christ, knowing fully well “… ALL THINGS ARE NAKED and OPENED UNTO THE EYES OF HIM with whom we have to do” [Hebrews 4:13] Every secret SIN or WEIGHT of unruly PASSION dims the LIGHT in us, and though we SEE, we lack UNDERSTANDING of the TIME, unlike the “… children of Issachar, which were MEN THAT HAD UNDERSTANDING OF THE TIMES, to know what Israel ought to do;…” [1 Chronicles 12:32] WATCHING, in deep and sincere FELLOWSHIP with God gives us the right PERSPECTIVE to PROPHETIC EVENTS, “The EYES OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING BEING ENLIGHTENED; that ye may know what is the HOPE OF HIS CALLING, and what the RICHES OF THE GLORY OF HIS INHERITANCE in the saints”[Ephesians 1:18] With our INNER EYES ENLIGHTENED, we are no longer blind to the WILES of the ENEMY; SEEING what God SEES, we are quick to escape TEMPTATIONS of the FLESH and LIES of those who weave THEOLOGY into human WISDOM to interpret CURRENT AFFAIRS.
3. As global DISTRESS bites harder, more people are turning to PRAYER for respite and rightly so. PRAYER, indeed, is our LIFELINE to refreshing GRACE at times like this, but PRAYER without WATCHING is like a bird with one wing, it won’t fly. WATCHING and PRAYING are two sides of the same coin, “PRAYING ALWAYS with all prayer and supplication IN THE SPIRIT, and WATCHING THEREUNTO with all perseverance and supplication for all saints” [Ephesians 6:18] WATCHING opens the EYES of our UNDERSTANDING, and “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for WE KNOW NOT WHAT WE SHOULD PRAY FOR AS WE OUGHT: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us …” [Romans 8:26] Brethren, our TIME here is fast running out, let us do away with SELFISH PRAYERS and vain BABBLINGS which arise from COVETOUSNESS, “… let us LAY ASIDE EVERY WEIGHT and the SIN which doth so easily beset us, and let us RUN WITH PATIENCE THE RACE that is set before us” [Hebrews 12:1] PRAYING or joining others for PRAYERS to disallow present global TRIBULATION, is a form of rebellion against God, “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY”, says the Lord [Matthew 24:35] Let us, therefore, be established in PRESENT TRUTH, WATCHING and PRAYING for FINISHING STRENGTH “… BUILDING UP YOURSELVES on your most holy faith, PRAYING IN THE HOLY GHOST” [Jude 1:20]
4. As we WATCH and PRAY, waiting patiently for the appearance of the Lord Jesus Christ, let us be careful not to be deceived, “For there shall arise FALSE CHRISTS, and FALSE PROPHETS, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, IF IT WERE POSSIBLE, SHALL DECEIVE THE VERY ELECT” [Matthew 24:24] FALSE CHRISTS signify FALSE MOVES of the ADVERSARY to DECEIVE and turn SAINTS into SCOFFERS, “… saying, WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF HIS COMING? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” [2 Peter 3:4] There is a lot of DECEPTION surrounding the MARK of the BEAST; whatever form it takes, it is not the device or technology that matters but the decision to RECEIVE or DENY the MARK. More importantly, the MARK comes after the RAPTURE; if you are left behind determine not to take the MARK. Do not put your mind in diverse PREDICTIONS of the IDENTITY of the ANTICHRIST; many shall be so disappointed as to give up on their FAITH, but “Let no man deceive you by any means: for THAT DAY SHALL NOT COME, EXCEPT THERE COME A FALLING AWAY FIRST, and that MAN OF SIN BE REVEALED,… ” [2Thesalonians 2:3] As the DAY draws nearer, there shall be many FALSE MOVES and PRETENDERS; WATCH and PRAY. HOLD ON to your FAITH in Christ, FOCUS on the trajectory of PROPHETIC EVENTS and not on PERSONS, “Take ye heed, WATCH and PRAY: FOR YE KNOW NOT WHEN THE TIME IS” [Mark 13:33]
5. If you are not BORN AGAIN, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, amen
THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY [part two]
“Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent” [Revelation 2:5]
1. The Church is trapped in strong delusion.
I write in good faith, not to condemn but draw attention to what the Spirit is saying to the Church. Thus says the Lord: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” [John 10:27] Over the years, the Church disdained sound doctrines of Christ, as foretold: “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears” [2 Timothy 4:3] As “itching ears” worsened, the Church became deaf to the Word of Truth and prophecy was fulfilled: “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie” [2 Thessalonians 2:11] Presently, multitudes are deluded to worship pastors, and pastors, supposing that gain is godliness, venerate the mammon of unrighteousness [1 Timothy 6:5] The harvest of strong delusion is a rash of rich and fast-growing congregations marketing deception in the name of the Lord. I bear witness that Scripture is fulfilled as the Bible says: “Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked” [Revelation 3:17] The sentence of strong delusion is from the Lord and cannot be prayed off by dirty lips or wished away. Let us humble ourselves before the Lord, return to Him in godly sorrow and seek His face in repentance.
2. The Church is descending into hypocrisy.
As delusion matures into sheer hypocrisy, the Church continues to grow in numbers and; “…outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity” [Matthew 23:28] The hypocrisy of this generation is grounded in the error of Balaam who prophesied in the name of God but; “…loved the wages of unrighteousness” [2 Peter 2:15] This generation is saddled with a Church and priesthood that loves filthy lucre and testify that “gain is godliness” [1 Timothy 6:5] The mad rush for material riches is the breeding ground of the budding cult of Nicolaitans in the fold [Revelation 2:15] “Nico” means rule and “Laitans” signify laity. The doctrine of Nicolaitans legitimize oppressive rule of priests over their flocks for gain. I call attention to those who divide the Church into laity and priesthood through pretense and deceit to feed their carnal appetite. Beloved, are we not of one Spirit and; “…all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit” [1 Corinthians 12:13] Truly, we are one Body in Christ, who; “…made us kings and priests unto God and his Father…” [Revelation 1:6] We are all royal priests and Christ is the Head. Let us retrace our steps; “…knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed” [Romans 13:11]
3. The hour of apostasy is coming.
Apostasy is denial of faith in Jesus Christ It is a sin unto death and the end of the road for those; “…who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,…if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance” [Hebrews 6:4-6] The road to apostasy is paved with soiled lips speaking lies in hypocrisy, as it is written: “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy;…” [1 Timothy 4:1-2] Those who validate gay marriage, women ordination, worship of angels, divorce, etc., expound doctrines of devils and hasten manifestation of prophecy. At the appointed time, all structures of religious perfidy and souls ordained to damnation shall be separated and “fall away” from the faith of Christ, as foretold: “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition” [2 Thessalonians 2:3] Apostate Church is coming as a snare and many shall be deceived and caught in the net of perdition. I warn you beforehand; take heed what you hear and stay true to Bible Truth. Remember, there is no repentance after apostasy; “Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall” [1 Corinthians 10:12]
4. Cruel persecution is imminent.
The season of tribulation is right ahead when false brethren shall harass, oppress and kill Saints in the name of God, as it is written: “…yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service” [John 16:2] When God rejected Cain, he killed his brother, as the Bible says: “…Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him” [Genesis 4:8] When Esau lost his birthright and blessing to Jacob, he persecuted and sought to kill his brother, saying in his heart: “…The days of mourning for my father are at hand; then will I slay my brother Jacob” [Genesis 27:41] High priests and their flocks persecuted the Church because God rejected them and; “…there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad…” [Acts 8:1] Cain, Esau and the high priests were prototypes of Apostate Church harassing the chosen generation. I bear witness that the hour of tribulation is coming. We shall be purged of the last vestiges of flesh by persecution and our robes washed clean in fellowship of Christ’s suffering [Philippians 3:10] By predetermined counsel of God, we shall be delivered by translation and the great tribulation follows after the Bride is translated. Therefore, let us be strong in the Lord, knowing that our “redemption” is at hand, as it is written: “… when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh” [Luke 21:28]
5. I challenge you to be faithful.
Brethren, permit me to remind you; “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed” [1 Corinthians 15:51] I affirm that the Lord Jesus Christ is returning very soon and His reward is with Him. Thus says the Lord: “And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be” [Revelation 22:12] Now, here is wisdom; no man should be elated or depressed by earthly things he has or has not. I tell you, nothing in this world is reward for serving the Lord. If it were so, men will hoard and sell it to the highest bidder. We are all His servants and shall be “paid” when He comes, not before. We know that the Lord is coming to receive for himself; a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish” [Ephesians 5:27] Therefore, let us do away with the spots and wrinkles of sin in our hearts. My fellow soldier in Christ, having come this far, hold on tight to your profession of Jesus Christ and let your deeds match your words. Today, the door of grace is open to everyman to seek and receive Christ as Lord and Saviour, tomorrow may be too late. Thus says the Lord: “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me” [Revelation 3:20]
YouTube @ Tego Adesulure