1. GOD LOVES YOU and it does not matter what you think or what any man says. I repeat, GOD LOVES YOU; not because you are black, red, white, rich or poor but because you are the work of His hand. The Bible says: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16)
2. GOD LOVES YOU and you must never forget that. Sometimes, a man is so oppressed by Satan and inabilities of the FLESH as to imagine that God hates him or has given up on him. Hear me, GOD LOVES YOU; not for who you are but because of who He is. GOD IS LOVE and the vilest SINNER is welcome to His LOVE. GOD’S LOVE is not deterred by offences but commends His offer of mercy and reconciliation without reservation to all men, as it is written: “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS, CHRIST DIED FOR US” (Romans 5:8)
3. GOD LOVES YOU and perfected His LOVE in Jesus Christ, in who
“… DWELLETH. ALL THE FULNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY” (Colossians 2:9) God became as us in the Lord Jesus Christ. He saw it all – serial rapists, mass murderers, killer robbers, drug addicts, gays, adulterers, etc., but did not discriminate on grounds of religion, criminal record, race, social status or gender. He sat with SINNERS and overcame SIN with perfect LOVE, as the Bible says: “Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and SINNERS came and sat down with him…” (Matthew 9:10)
4. GOD LOVES YOU but time is fast running out on His offer. The time allotted to the present world is fast running out and it is important you do the needful before there is time no more. The Lord Jesus Christ will appear very soon and suddenly too, and the offer of GOD’S LOVE shall be no more. Only those who received Jesus Christ in the apportioned time shall be translated to be with Him forever. If any man is left behind, he or she himself or herself to blame. I warn all men who care to listen; GOD’S LOVE is a double-edged sword, as it is written: “Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off” (Romans 11:22) I plead with you not to dare God and be caught in the severity of His wrath.
5. GOD LOVES YOU and His offer is right before you. Accept Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Saviour and it shall be well with you, amen
You must be logged in to post a comment.