1. LIFE after DEATH is the HOLY GRAIL of religion, but no two FAITHS agree on the path to eternity. For starters, let us come to terms with DEATH. The Bible says: “… THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE” [Ezekiel 18:4] SOUL is the PERSONALITY of the SPIRIT dwelling in this BODY. The three entities are loosed when the FLESH suffers fatality, as it is written: “Or ever the SILVER CORD be loosed, or the GOLDEN BOWL be broken, …. Then shall the DUST RETURN TO THE EARTH as it was: and THE SPIRIT SHALL RETURN UNTO GOD who gave it” [Ecclesiastics 12:6-7] The SILVER CORD is LOOSED when man is pronounced clinically DEAD; GOLDEN BOWL holding the SPIRIT is broken and the SPIRIT returns to God. A man’s corpse may rot, and be riddled with worms, he is not DEAD until his SPIRIT returns to God, as it is “… appointed unto men ONCE TO DIE, but AFTER THIS THE JUDGMENT” [Hebrews 9:27] DEATH is the VERDICT of SIN and the punishment is SECOND DEATH, as it is written: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the SECOND DEATH” [Revelation 21:8] If any man “DIES” in SIN, he has no part in LIFE after DEATH.
2. LIFE after DEATH is the GIFT of God and can neither be bought nor exchanged, as the Bible says: “For the WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH; but THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ our Lord” [Romans 6:23] The GIFT of God is God manifest in FLESH to DIE, for you and I to receive LIFE after DEATH, as it is written: “… Except a CORN OF WHEAT FALL TO THE GROUND AND DIE, it abideth alone: but if it die, it BRINGETH FORTH MUCH FRUIT” [John 12:24] The CORN of WHEAT that fell to the ground is Jesus Christ, in who “… DWELLETH ALL THE FULNESS OF THE GODHEAD bodily” [Colossians 2:9] Jesus DIED on the Cross, it was not near DEATH or coma and the SPIRIT returned to God, as it is written: “And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, INTO THY HANDS I COMMEND MY SPIRIT: and having said thus, HE GAVE UP THE GHOST” [Luke 23:46] When He “… ROSE AGAIN THE THIRD DAY according to the scriptures” Jesus Christ established Himself as the SEED that germinates to LIFE after DEATH. Regrettably, there is another SEED and the “… ENEMY THAT SOWED THEM IS THE DEVIL; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the TARES ARE GATHERED AND BURNED IN THE FIRE; so shall it be in the end of this world” [Matthew 13:39-40]
3. LIFE after DEATH is SOWN by the preaching of Jesus Christ. The GROUND is the man that receives the SEED. The SEED is fallen in your FIELD as you HEAR or READ this message. Beloved, take good care “… HOW YE HEAR: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have” [Luke 8:18] If the SEED settles in your BRAIN, it will not germinate. Why? Your BRAIN is FLESH, the SEED is SPIRIT and “… FLESH LUSTETH AGAINST THE SPIRIT, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are CONTRARY ONE TO THE OTHER” [Galatians 5:17] If you receive the WORD in FLESH you will struggle needlessly with REASON to understand the WISDOM of God and end up with corruption, “For HE THAT SOWETH TO HIS FLESH shall of the flesh REAP CORRUPTION; but HE THAT SOWETH TO THE SPIRIT shall of the Spirit reap LIFE EVERLASTING” [Galatians 6:8] The SEED thrives in GOOD GROUND prepared by FAITH, as the Bible says: “But that on the GOOD GROUND are they, which in an HONEST and GOOD HEART, having HEARD THE WORD, KEEP IT, and bring forth FRUIT with PATIENCE” [Luke 8:15] GOOD GROUND are those who receive the gospel of Jesus Christ by FAITH; in an HONEST and GOOD HEART, KEEP IT and bring forth FRUIT with PATIENCE.
4. LIFE after DEATH is man re-calibrated in the image and likeness of God, as the Bible says: “Beloved, now are we the SONS OF GOD, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM; for we shall see him as he is” [1 John 3:2] LIFE after DEATH excludes all limitations of nature and gender, “For in the resurrection THEY NEITHER MARRY, nor are given in marriage, BUT ARE AS ANGELS … ” [Matthew 22:30] LIFE after DEATH goes with a BODY that defies time, space and matter. We shall appear and disappear at will, as Jesus did after His resurrection and it is written: “… when the DOORS WERE SHUT where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, CAME JESUS and stood in the midst,… “ [John 20:19] We shall be transfigured in glory as Jesus did before His apostles and “… they that be wise shall SHINE AS THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE FIRMAMENT; and they that turn many to righteousness AS THE STARS FOR EVER and ever” [Daniel 12:3] Friend, LIFE after DEATH has no comparison in this dying world and : “… EYE HATH NOT SEEN, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEM THAT LOVE HIM. But God hath REVEALED THEM unto us BY HIS SPIRIT… ” [1 Corinthians 2:9-10]
5. LIFE after DEATH is one breathe away, and “In a moment, in the TWINKLING OF AN EYE, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the DEAD SHALL BE RAISED incorruptible, and WE SHALL BE CHANGED” [1 Corinthians 15:52] That MOMENT is so close, I charge you to receive Jesus Christ today as your Lord and Saviour, and be “… BORN AGAIN, not of CORRUPTIBLE seed, but of INCORRUPTIBLE, by the WORD OF GOD, which liveth and abideth for ever” [1 Peter 1:23] Amen